folodash.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

for all these memories, lets keep it.

i drive my new car,
and u are my special passenger,
we round and round and round the island,
while laughing, and smiling, and babbling, and laughing, and babbling,

but suddenly, another car hit us,
u hurt.
u cry.
then u scream at me,
u mad at me,
and u wish for things never happen,
for the past to change.

but hold on,
for surely nobody wish for the accident to happen.
for surely i dont wanna hurt u,
for surely u do know that,

but u wanna change everything,
wanna change the past,

is it worth to lose thousands happiness for one little big, well..... unexpected mistake?

# for u is me, and me is u, and we are u and me
# for u didnt know how to appreciate past happiness
# for me who keep standing besides
# for us who keep on stumbling alongside
# for all these sweet sour salty bitter memories to stay inside

No comments:

Post a Comment